Where can I find the official policy regarding sex designation changes on passports?

Share |


The full State Department guidelines for changing the sex designation on passports is found in the Foreign Affairs Manual: 7 FAM 1300 Appendix M Passport Services - Gender Change. See also: Identification Requirements for Gender Reassignment Applicants.

NextWhat type of doctors are eligible to write the letter?

PreviousWhat if I don't have the required identification documents?

- Return to Contents -