Fundraise for Us
You can help support our movement for transgender equality by hosting a fundraiser in support of TLDEF, either in-person or online. See below for all of the ways you can fundraise for us!
There are two ways creators can host fundraisers for TLDEF on Twitch: one through Twitch’s Creator Dashboard, and one through the Tiltify Donation Extension. Which one you would prefer to use is up to you! To learn more about the process of carrying out such fundraisers, please click on one of the links above. If you have any questions, or would like some information from us, please email Victoria at email@example.com.
JustGiving is our main peer-to-peer fundraising platform, where you can fundraise for TLDEF using your own customized web page. All donations on JustGiving are sent directly to TLDEF. To fundraise for us using JustGiving, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.justgiving.com/transgenderlegaldefenseandeducationfundinc and click on “Fundraise for us”.
- Complete the sign-up process by providing your name, email, and address info.
- After completing the sign-up process, on the page that says “Step 2 out of 3”, scroll down and click the “Start” button underneath the option you’d like to select.
- Complete the process until you arrive at the page titled “Check your details”. Here, you can customize your fundraising page’s URL, indicate whether or not you are fundraising in someone’s memory, and opt in or out of TLDEF emails (please note: if you select to be opted out, you will no longer receive emails from TLDEF). Then, click “Create your page”.
- Once your page is created, you can customize your page as you see fit. Clicking “Edit your page” allows for you to change the name of your fundraiser, set a fundraising goal, and add a description of the fundraiser. Clicking “change cover” allows you to change the picture that shows up on the fundraising page. To share your page with others, click “Share”.
- If you have any issues in creating the page, or any questions at all, email Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy fundraising!
Custom TLDEF Donation Forms
TLDEF is happy to make a custom donation form for your fundraising event. This form can be tailored to your brand, feature whatever text or imagery you would like, and will send all money raised directly to TLDEF. If you would like a custom-built fundraising form, please contact Victoria at email@example.com.
TLDEF is a featured charity on GoFundMe. If you would like to fundraise for TLDEF on GoFundMe, head to https://www.gofundme.com/ and click on “Start a GoFundMe”.